Alabama State Games Ultimate Frisbee Competition
Competition Date: June 10, 2017
REGISTRATION OPENS: MARCH 1, 2017
- Adult (Open): 19 & Over - Age determination date is June 10, 2017 for both divisions.
- High School: Ages 14-18
- 7v7 Open Tournament
- Open teams have a maximum of 11 players per team
- This tournament is scheduled as a 1 day competition.
- The tournament format will be round robin to seed teams (based on number of teams entered)
- Competition will follow the Ultimate Players Association (UPA) rules
- Remember to respect the Spirit of the Game in Ultimate for the tournamnet.
- AL. State Games gold, silver and bronze medals awarded to each team member in each age group.
- Make it a beach vacation, you’re only a short distance from the gulf beaches!!
Additional Event Information
Additional information about Ultimate Frisbee and the overall Alabama State Games event activities, including Opening Ceremony, can be found in the tabbed section below. Use the tabs on the left to reveal the section you want to view.
Alabama State Games Hospitality Patrons
The Alabama State Games Hospitality Patrons support the games by donating equipment, food for volunteers and supplies as well as monetary donations. We would never be able to pull of the Alabama State Games without these organizations. Please take the time to support these fine companies.