Alabama State Games Tennis Competition
TENNIS - Match Date: June 9-11, 2017
Download Event Flyer:
Tennis registration will be done through USTA TennisLink website.
- USTA sanctioned adult NTRP men's and women's doubles 3.0-4.0 and Open.
- Qualifier for the 2017 State Games of America, see below for more details on qualifying.
- $33.00 per player and that inlcudes the $3 TennisLink processing fee. Teams may register to play in only one division.
- Deadline to enter is June 5, 2017
- Alabama State Games gold, silver and bronze medals awarded to all age divisions.
- Tennis is a medal sport for the State Games of America event. Those who medal in the 2016 & 2017 Alabama State Games tennis event qualify to compete in the 2017 State Games of America, held in Grand Rapids, Michigan, August 3-6, 2017. Click the images below for more info. Participants in the Alabama State Games are responsible to check event format and age groups for all SGA qualifying sports offered at the Alabama State Games.
Additional Event Information
Additional information about Tennis and the overall Alabama State Games event activities, including Opening Ceremony, can be found in the tabbed section below. Use the tabs on the left to reveal the section you want to view.
Alabama State Games Hospitality Patrons
The Alabama State Games Hospitality Patrons support the games by donating equipment, food for volunteers and supplies as well as monetary donations. We would never be able to pull of the Alabama State Games without these organizations. Please take the time to support these fine companies.