Alabama State Games Table Tennis Competition
TABLE TENNIS - Competition Date: June 2-3 - Birmingham
Download Event Information Packet:
- This is a non-sanctioned singles tournament.
- Maximum of 2 events (singles only).
- USATT (USA Table Tennis) Rules apply. Go online at www.usatt.org for basic rules.
- Best of five games to eleven if time and registration allow.
- Rackets - No sandpaper or wood allowed
- ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) approved equipment recommended
- Balls - White 3-star ITTF approved
- Tables - Butterfly ITTF approved tournament tables
- Courts - 23'x15' with Gerflor Red Taraflex
- Male and Female Open Singles
- 15 and Under
- 19 and Under
- 20 and Over
- 50 and Over
- 60 and Over
- AL. State Games gold, silver and bronze medals awarded to all age divisions.
- Table Tennis is a medal sport for the State Games of America event. Those who medal in the 2016 & 2017 Alabama State Games table tennis qualify to compete in the 2017 State Games of America, held in Grand Rapids, Michigan, August 3-6, 2017. Click the images below for more info. Participants in the Alabama State Games are responsible to check event format and age groups for all SGA qualifying sports offered at the Alabama State Games.
Additional Event Information
Additional information about Table Tennis and the overall Alabama State Games event activities, including Opening Ceremony, can be found in the tabbed section below. Use the tabs on the left to reveal the section you want to view.
Alabama State Games Hospitality Patrons
The Alabama State Games Hospitality Patrons support the games by donating equipment, food for volunteers and supplies as well as monetary donations. We would never be able to pull of the Alabama State Games without these organizations. Please take the time to support these fine companies.