Alabama State Games Disc Golf Competition
DISC GOLF - Competition Date: June 9, 2018
As Results Become Available Click the Image Below
*90 PLAYER MAXIMUM FOR THIS EVENT*
Disc Golf Venue:
About the Venue
Disc Golf Tournament Director:
Alabama State Games Contact:
The event will follow Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA) rules. Check out the PDGA web site
www.pdga.com for official rules.
• This tournament is a PDGA sanctioned event.
• Participants do not need to be members of PDGA.
• See Disc Golf Registration Chart for specific divisions.
• All females and males compete separately.
• Tournament director will open a division if there are three or more players.
Proof of age is required. The coach/participants should have proof-of-age documents on hand at the
event site. In case of eligibility disputes, lack of proper documentation will result in disqualification of
individual participants and/or team.
Two rounds of 18 holes (9:30 A.M. 1st round & 2 P.M. start for
2nd round) - Players Meeting @ 9:00 A.M. - One hour lunch
break, beginning when last card is turned in for round one.
Online: (closes June 7)
Advanced levels $25.00
Onsite: (day of the event at venue from 8-9 A.M.)
Advanced levels $35.00
Awards and Qualifying:
- AL. State Games gold, silver and bronze medals awarded to each category/division
- Disc Golf is a medal sport for the State Games of America event. Those who medal in the 2016 & 2017 Alabama State Games disc golf tournament qualify to compete in the 2017 State Games of America (SGA), held in Grand Rapids, Michigan, August 3-6, 2017. Click the images below for more info. Participants in the Alabama State Games are responsible to check event format and age groups for all SGA qualifying sports offered at the Alabama State Games.
Hotels: Click the hotel icon to view the special participant rates from our hotel partners. Make sure you are booking your room through a hotel partner of the Alabama State Games to take advantage of the reduced rates.
Additional Event Information
Additional information about Disc Golf and the overall Alabama State Games event activities, including Opening Ceremony, can be found in the tabbed section below. Use the tabs on the left to reveal the section you want to view.
Alabama State Games Hospitality Patrons
The Alabama State Games Hospitality Patrons support the games by donating equipment, food for volunteers and supplies as well as monetary donations. We would never be able to pull of the Alabama State Games without these organizations. Please take the time to support these fine companies.